You won't believe this.

17 Replies, 16260 Views

As anyone who has read my introduction will know, getting my parents to buy me plarail is harder than building a UP Big Boy with no tools, but I think I may have cracked them, as I showed my dad an ebay page with the e5 and e6 connecting set at a reasonable price (Just under £30 including shipping). He took my phone off me and when he gave me it back, the page said 'sold out'.

Whether or not my dad was the buyer remains to be seen, as it isn't scheduled to arrive until 30th November/ 1st December.

If I'm not active on either of those days, it didn't arrive, and my dad has pulled another cruel trick on me.

Wish me luck, guys! This may be my lucky break!
Collecting without a clue since 2010
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2017, 12:55 PM by Chrizzly.)
[-] The following 5 users Like Chrizzly's post:
  • , ActionChugger, MuddyPoppins, Off The Rails, YALLLOW
Good luck! Big Grin
Evan Almighty and His Train Collection
[Image: banner12.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like ActionChugger's post:
  • Chrizzly, MuddyPoppins
Thats messed up
[Image: IMG-20180126-232218494.jpg]
Rest In Piece Friend
Thomas A. Wilson 2008 - 2018
[-] The following 1 user Likes ItsWAWGaming's post:
  • Chrizzly
It would be cool if he did that.
[-] The following 2 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  • Chrizzly, MuddyPoppins
fingers crossed for you, dude!!

sorry to read you are half expecting it be a nasty trick. i really dislike when parents do that sort of thing so often their kids dont trust them.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 2 users Like sunhuntin's post:
  • Chrizzly, MuddyPoppins
If it was for sale when you handed him the phone, and it was sold in the 5 seconds before he handed it back to you, chances are most likely that he clicked "BIN", and is planning on surprising you!! Big Grin Be patient, and don't pester him about it or ruin his surprise for you.
Have faith in your parents...some teach odd lessons, but most all truly love thier childrenSmile
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Chrizzly, Tharazero1
(11-06-2017, 07:01 PM)Muddy Poppins Wrote: If it was for sale when you handed him the phone, and it was sold in the 5 seconds before he handed it back to you, chances are most likely that he clicked "BIN", and is planning on suprising you.

For starters it was more like 2 minutes, and he hasn't done anything like this for over 8 years, not to mention he was fully against me getting any more tomy/trackmaster, so the odds are stacked against me.
Sorry for being all depressing and such, but I feel like I can't make a worthy contribution to the site without new items or a permanant/interesting layout. (Some good ones are Ucwepn's layout, Caiden Town, and the Vicarage Orchard)

However, as I have previously said, I am approaching 16 years of age, and my bank account is getting closer. Hopefully this is the last time I have to use this tone in a post.

Thanks for the support guys, and you'll recieve a review and run of the e5 and e6 IF they arrive!
Collecting without a clue since 2010
[-] The following 2 users Like Chrizzly's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, ThomasBlue
(11-06-2017, 09:00 PM)Chrizzly Wrote: Sorry for being all depressing and such, but I feel like I can't make a worthy contribution to the site without new items or a permanant/interesting layout.

I do not think that there is a rule here that you Need to buy items just to contribute? I would cancel my account if it did. AngryDodgy

This is a friendly place to learn and share things. Not just items but also by helping other members. If you have something to contribute great! If not, great also!

Cheer up! Don't make me send Super over there! lol Joking! Big Grin
Evan Almighty and His Train Collection
[Image: banner12.jpg]
[-] The following 6 users Like ActionChugger's post:
  • , Chrizzly, fred16850, MuddyPoppins, ripley802, WoodWheel92
No need to buy things to contribute. If there was such a rule, I would leave because this site would be a site to show wealth, not passion.

-plarnold
[-] The following 2 users Like plarnold's post:
  • Chrizzly, MuddyPoppins
My Parents would never do that because they know if they did I'd go nutts and ruin it all for them.
[Image: IMG-20180126-232218494.jpg]
Rest In Piece Friend
Thomas A. Wilson 2008 - 2018
[-] The following 1 user Likes ItsWAWGaming's post:
  • Chrizzly