Tanker I have Not Seen

9 Replies, 7801 Views

I don't believe I have seen a black tanker with yellow hazard stripes with gray wheels before. There is a similar one that came with Plarail Belle that had a red tank with hazard stripes, lite brown deck and red wheels but this one is different. Anyone recognize it and from what set and engine it came with?

[Image: 23528.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • , ActionChugger
http://thomastrackmaster.wikia.com/wiki/..._10_Rescue

[Image: BBD96554-_E655-49_A7-8871-8_F8856399091.jpg]
[-] The following 7 users Like ripley802's post:
  • , ActionChugger, MuddyPoppins, sunhuntin, Super, Tharazero1, WoodWheel92
Thats the one, Thanks Ripley. Now I know why I haven't seen this Tanker much, isn't this set Limited and not so easy to find? I like the look of the Tanker with Diesel 10 although I think it would have looked even better if the matched the color of the Tanker deck with Diesel 10's color...I know...picky, picky, picky. Blush

I must admit that we aren't much of a fan of Flynn riding the same rails as our trains but I do like that two wheeled trailing fire wagon. I must find me one of those. I also have to admit that if I were to be interested in a Flynn I wouldn't want the Plarail version (aaaaack! Did I say that?) withe those fake wheels on top of a train chassis. No I would much prefer Mattels version (aaaaack! did I say that too?) the one with the black wheels with the red truck rims in the middle not the Mattels version with the black wheels and black rims in the middle.
[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, ripley802, WoodWheel92
...AND the Flynn in that set is also unique because it has a canary yellow ladder, detailing, and appointments, where the standard Plarail version uses gold.
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
(This post was last modified: 11-17-2017, 04:49 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 3 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Super, Tharazero1, WoodWheel92
[Image: snap.jpg]
the bottom two tankers are rare too. I wonder which set(s) they came in.
[-] The following 1 user Likes leylandvictory2's post:
  • Super
The Aquarium Tanker came with the large Hiro Aquarium Freight Car Set which is still available and for some reason, in my mind, I am thinking the Raspberry Syrup Tanker was sold separately as an individual car but of course in my head doesn't always translate in reality. Undecided

[Image: s-l1600.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Yes Geris has a raspberry tanker unboxing video where he shows it's packaging and talks about it...it was one of his most sought after and hardest bnib pieces to finally get.Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Gerisplarail1, Super
Ahhh Geris, that must have been where I saw it but can't seem to locate the proper video. You do find these quite often available on the Japan Auction site but not in the box thats for sure
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Gerisplarail1

HOORAY!! I did it!!!Smile
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2017, 08:10 AM by Super.)
[-] The following 3 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • , Gerisplarail1, Super
Yes you did Muddy SmileSmileSmile

Thats is for sure where I saw the boxed Raspberry Tanker. I remember having an "Ah Ha" moment when I watched that video for the first time as I had seen this tanker many times but never knew where it came from. Thanks Muddy.
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • Gerisplarail1, MuddyPoppins