The New Look of Jauce

18 Replies, 19081 Views

How do you like the new look of Jauce and the Listings pages? Personally I use Jauce for only browsing the Listings but use Japamart for my Bidding and Buying. After using it for so long it may take some getting use to. There are some things I like over the previous look and one thing I wish they didn't change and a few things I wished they would add. What are your thoughts???
https://www.jauce.com/
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
I was surprised to see its changes just last night...(while I was looking to see if the seller who jipped me out of one of those pink purakizzu stewardess' might have it relisted!?)
At first I was confused and thought I had logged into some other area that I wasn't familiar with, or had logged out, but then I realized the screen format had changed! Smile I think I like it. It's seems to be formatted very similarly to EBay now with the small thumbnails and single line scrolling.
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
I do the same thing Super. I search and watch things on Jauce then use FromJapan for purchases. I was a bit happy and sad to see the changes. It may take some getting used to and maybe they are open to improvements still.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ripley802's post:
  • Super
I already think they have changed since this morning. When viewing the list of Plarail trains the thumbnails are now smaller than before but still bigger than the other version. I do like the larger scrolling pictures when viewing a listing and the timer clock counting down to the end of the auction on the right. What I wish they didn't do was place the regular time of day clock on the bottom of each page when it was always at the top before.
i love the new large thumbnails. so nice not to have to squint at stuff.

the only thing i would like to see back is the ability to search within a category. ie: event in plarail. a couple of days back, that would bring back a page of plarail event items. now, it brings back almost the entire website where "event" is mentioned. searching plarail advance brings back nothing at all, depsite there being advance sets listed.

this lack was annoying me enough i quit looking for a "might as well" and ordered a shipment instead.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 1 user Likes sunhuntin's post:
  • Super
I agree with you Sunhuntin. I have never quite figured out their 'Search' and don't know if thats due to the main Yahoo Auctions or Jauce itself. I lean toward Yahoo as Japamart has the same weird Search. I would copy and paste the exact title of a Listing into the Search and it would come back with zero hits. I also wish that you could search within a particular Sellers Listings. Many times I wanted to see what else a Seller had Listed to combine with something I want to buy of theirs to save money. When I go to their page they have thousands of Listings other than toys with no way to separate them.
Hurray! I really like the Jauce new ability to be able to browse the whole 'Plarail' category at once rather than each sub-category individually. Japamart used to be like that several years ago but that went away when they changed their site. Even though I wish that the Capsules weren't included I can get over that. Once you have seen everything in each category all you have to do is look for 'New Arrivals' in the whole 'Plarail' category to see what new has been listed each day. You could do this before but you had to do it in each sub-category.
(12-12-2017, 09:44 PM)Super Wrote: I use Jauce for only browsing the Listings but use Japamart for my Bidding and Buying. What are your thoughts???

I quite like the new look, as for some reason, the website runs much faster for me. However, if I may ask, what's the difference between Jauce and Japanmart. Are there less fees on Japanmart, does it work the same? Stuff like that I'd like to know if you'd be willing to tell me.
That is a good question, one that has been discussed many times in the past. Yes, Jauce and Japamart are the same in that they are middlemen, agents, for a buyer. They are but only 2 of the dozens we have discovered for Japan. All are also different in how they define and structure their Fees which it certainly makes it hard to compare. They only way to get an exact, IMO, would be to buy the same thing from the same Seller in each and then compare all the Fees & shipping once it arrives. When I was researching which I was going to use years ago it came down to these 2 and the deciding factor really came down to I understood the Fee explanation better with Japamart than Jauce. One big difference I have found in our discussions is that Jauce charges you to put money into your account where Japamart does not, at least that is what I have heard. Truth be told, with all the double speak, different formulas and definitions, it may come down to they all end up charging about the same...maybe... We have always wanted some Web site to do side by side comparisons so one could make an informed choice better. A little ditty I have learned recently because of my sales on Ebay....there are Buying Agents here in the States also that do the same for people in other Country's to be able to buy from USA Sellers that don't ship out of Country. I assume that because of the growing of World Wide Online Sales that these Agent will appear in all County's soon.
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, ThomasBlue
(12-20-2017, 09:27 AM)Super Wrote: Jauce and Japamart

Quick question, I was researching a comparison between the two, (to post here to see which site was a better choice), but when I wanted to hypothetically send a package around 20 lbs, I was given a shipping estimate of $128. Does anyone know if that is how much shipping from Japan will actually cost, or am I finding bad info. The package I'm considering ordering certainly isn't 20lbs (Think more around 10lbs, which is an estimated $71), but if shipping was even around $25, I would try and order a few things to make the shipping worth it, $128 or $71 for a single package no matter what it is doesn't really seem worth it to me, as my budget isn't the biggest. If anyone can assist me with some information, I'd be grateful. Thanks in advance.
-Thomas Blue
[-] The following 1 user Likes ThomasBlue's post:
  • Trainboy90 Productions