The Big Christmas Present Thread

21 Replies, 17941 Views

Wherever you are in the world, on behalf of everybody at BPT, please feel free to post pictures of all the cool Christmas gifts you got! Best wishes and Merry Christmas to all! Smile
[-] The following 4 users Like StarSwitcher07's post:
  • ActionChugger, PopGoesOldOllie, ripley802, Super
My E5 and E6 connecting set is finally here! I also got a middle car for the E5. So happy with this.

[Image: image.jpg]
Collecting without a clue since 2010
[-] The following 3 users Like Chrizzly's post:
  • Off The Rails, PopGoesOldOllie, Super
Great gifts Chrizzly

Sadly all I received was a lump of coal Undecided but on a good note, its a BIG Lump of Coal this year......Ba...Ba...Ba...Bad To The Bone Big Grin

[Image: lump_of_coal03.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Off The Rails, PopGoesOldOllie
Super, you’re lucky! Santa didn’t even leave me coal. No socks and underwear either, which I could’ve used!

The OTR sprogs made out like bandits, however! My son had an entirely train Christmas, including the Super Station and the Scrapyard Escape set; Trackmaster Etienne and about five Plarail engines. Even my daughter got in on the train stuff with the Plarail Thomas 25th Anniversary set. I’ll try to post some pictures later but the den looks like a tornado hit a toy store right now! Big Grin
[-] The following 3 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, ripley802, Super
Some of Evan's presents. He kept asking for flying things Big Grin
[Image: 20171216.jpg]

Our Secret Santa (Cough Ripley Cough) found us another Amtrak Set and more Ho ho ho! Big Grin Thank you Santa Ripley!

Anyone still use VHS? Super? lol
[Image: 20171217.jpg]
[Image: 20171214.jpg]
[Image: 20171215.jpg]
Evan Almighty and His Train Collection
[Image: banner12.jpg]
[-] The following 5 users Like ActionChugger's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Off The Rails, ripley802, StarSwitcher07, Super
Oh my god it's the Tomica World Tape! I've actually been looking for a crisp copy to digitize, the two I got: one's from childhood and in absolutely atrocious shape (a miracle it even fits in the VCR) and the other one is still factory sealed (too afraid to open it up haha!) But yknow...if you don't want that VHS.... hehehehe Tongue

These are my Christmas gifts, I'm pleased everybody has been getting great presents so far (including the Coal Super, just take some febreeze and some paint, have some nice lookin coal haha!)
[Image: IMG_3342.jpg]
[-] The following 4 users Like StarSwitcher07's post:
  • ActionChugger, MuddyPoppins, Off The Rails, Super
@Star
Speaking of VHS Tapes...is that a Cassette Tape I see in the middle??

I like that Diesel Tug Boat, is that a Kit you have to build glue and paint?

@A.C.
Most be a slow year for Evan eh? Are you sure that is enough? hehe. Better make a run to Toys R Us for the after Xmas Sales. I have heard a rumor that there will be an episode of 'Hoarding - Buried Alive' featuring you and your Amtrak's Big Grin
[-] The following 4 users Like Super's post:
  • ActionChugger, MuddyPoppins, Off The Rails, ripley802
@Super
Indeed it is! It's the Diesel's Devious Deed audiobook- those things are fairly rare, been trying to get a collection going of the Thomas cassette tapes. Plenty of VHS tapes present as well, including the Thomas and 'Theodore' ones on the bottom.
-I never built a tugboat before, so I have absolutely zero idea what I'm about to trek into haha! I'm trying to build one of these guys
[Image: DQy_QObk_UEAc_ILZe.jpg_large.jpg]

[Image: shipcon04_02_004.jpg]
(12-25-2017, 04:22 PM)Super Wrote: @A.C.
Most be a slow year for Evan eh? Are you sure that is enough? hehe. Better make a run to Toys R Us for the after Xmas Sales. I have heard a rumor that there will be an episode of 'Hoarding - Buried Alive' featuring you and your Amtrak's Big Grin

We did not have time to wrap everything! You know what we have via our Youtube Channel
Shameless plug https://www.youtube.com/user/Djxtrodinaire
Evan Almighty and His Train Collection
[Image: banner12.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like ActionChugger's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, ripley802
@Star

That second Tug Boat model is awesome.