A Great Day for a Train Layout

6 Replies, 5780 Views

What a beautiful day for a long outdoor Layout. I am not sure exactly what is is but the uploader states this is at the "World Expo Railway Festival held in Osaka's Expo Memorial Park 2018"

[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 5 users Like Super's post:
  • ActionChugger, Cloudman, Off The Rails, ripley802, sunhuntin
The thing I like most about this is the 4 103 series commuter trains that run on the Osaka loop line, that gets my heart pumping
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tharazero1's post:
  • Super
Is that my backyard? AngelBig Grin
Evan Almighty and His Train Collection
[Image: banner12.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ActionChugger's post:
  • Super
It use to be your back yard AC...I suspect now its full of Lego Blocks. Big Grin
That's a fun layout, one thing I noticed was the overhead gantry's and the trackside posts (on a real railroad which would carry power cables I suspect). Do you guys normally add such decorations/accessories to your layouts?
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • Super
I use to use the overhead gantry's but not so much any more. In fact I am not even sure I have any left except for a few full gray ones. I may have sold them off. I do have many of the clip on type that are exclusively for the special risers for the gray overhead rails only because they can't be used anywhere else. I do agree that its a fun Layout made even more fun by the sunny skies.
fantastic video
[-] The following 1 user Likes bollard's post:
  • Super