A few new scores..

2 Replies, 4061 Views

Thanks to Super for the chance to pick up this TnA set with the box. It is one I had been trying to get through the Japan auctions and it always seemed to slip through the cracks. Glad to have it in he collection now though.

@Super

It does look like Thomas has a cracked gear but he is indeed in near perfect condition otherwise..Big Grin. The gear should be an easy enough fix.

Next up is another TnA Thomas, from eBay and was only $9.99 free shipping. I saw this and despite having several TnA engines I had to have it. Works perfect too.

Finally, the Red Disney Train, which is missing the battery cover but otherwise in ok shape. I am planning on adding a head lamp to this one as I did with the green Disney Train I have.

[Image: F69134_BC-_D47_F-4_E06-_BBCB-598_CA195_B66_F.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like ripley802's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
No cracked drive gears for the red Disney train? I see he is one of the original releases without the detailed paint on the boiler straps.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, ripley802
Nope, he runs good so far. I will have a closer look and probably swap out the white gears for replacement once I get them, still waiting on a few types for the repairs I am doing for Muddy.
[-] The following 2 users Like ripley802's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super