The “It’s Super’s Fault” Lot - Part 2 - TnA!!!

6 Replies, 5317 Views

As mentioned in Part 1, Super helped me out and I ended up winning a “few” other lots to have shipped with the one single train I had initially won..lol..

This is the “TnA” lot.

Talking Action Percy and Gordon with boxes. This leaves me needing Toby for the complete set of them.
[Image: 3B08E106-9AAA-4F70-B70F-40F7214DC393.jpg]
[Image: 5B57A65D-267F-4DB9-9025-AE115D31286D.jpg]
[-] The following 5 users Like ripley802's post:
  • fred16850, mod thana, MuddyPoppins, Nigels, Super
The boxes look in pretty good condition.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • ripley802
Yeah, the boxes are pretty good for their age. Gordon looks to be in nice condition, probably needing a gear, but Percy has some heavy corrosion.. both were nicely shipped with all 3 batteries still in tact. Dodgy
[-] The following 1 user Likes ripley802's post:
  • Super
That's awesome!! If anyone should have a complete T'nA collection it is you!!
CongratulationsSmile
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • ripley802, Super
Don't you just hate it when they ship these things with the batteries in place? Aside from the danger of the batteries bursting it also means even more outrageous shipping charges lol!

As for the corrosion, have you seen these 'fibre glass' pens that you can get specifically for cleaning up terminals etc? I saw them in a hobby shop the other day and bought one as the concept makes sense, just have to see how effective they are Smile
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • ripley802
Thanks Nigel. I have not seen those but yeah it would be interesting. The issue with mine though are the terminals are basically gone, most snapped off, etc..Dodgy
Damn I hate that, I feel the sellers should at least warn you if they are that badly corroded...
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2018, 08:46 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 2 users Like Nigels's post:
  • ripley802, Super