Old Style Plarail James?

8 Replies, 8274 Views

I’ve recently gotten back into collecting plarail thomas, and first on my bucket list is old style plarail James! A quick amazon search shows 99-200$ for NIB.. yikes. What sites should I use to find a NIB old style plarail James, and is there anything I should look out for?
When we push him down the well...Pop goes Old Ollie!
If anyone has any tips or Links to what Pop is asking for Please send him a Private Message with the information and not Post it in this world wide public Forum.

Pop, me personally since I am not that well versed on the old Thomas releases, do you have a picture of what that James looks like in case I come across one and are you only looking for NIB?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
https://aucview.aucfan.com/yahoo/f154734241/

This would be the sort of thing he's looking for. If you're not looking for it NIB, he wouldn't be too difficult to find otherwise since it is exactly the same as the Motor Road and Rail James in other countries, although James' before 2000 have a different Tomy logo underneath the chassis.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jdogman's post:
  • PopGoesOldOllie
[Image: F86-D087-E-580-F-4-B0-B-B482-E0-D72-ECFFD2-F.jpg]
Looking for this style James! I’m trying to look for NIB only!
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2018, 05:09 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes PopGoesOldOllie's post:
  • Super
LOL...my laymans eyes they all look alike
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • PopGoesOldOllie
(11-03-2018, 05:10 PM)Super Wrote: LOL...my laymans eyes they all look alike

Haha Super Big Grin The only difference between them is how rare the Motor Road and rail version is compared to this edition, and the white footplate compared to the red of the one in Jdog’s example! I’m looking for something I can take out of box and not feel guilty hehe  Wink
Sorry, I considered the 1994 version the "old style" version since it was the original. The old version you're talking about is the 2003-2014 version.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jdogman's post:
  • PopGoesOldOllie
I'm looking for the same 2003-2014 model but not NIB.
Making Customs, Filming Videos and looking for the purest engines. That's how I roll here on Blue Plastic Tracks.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TB90Prod2
[-] The following 1 user Likes Trainboy90 Productions's post:
  • Super
(11-03-2018, 09:39 PM)jdogman Wrote: Sorry, I considered the 1994 version the "old style" version since it was the original. The old version you're talking about is the 2003-2014 version.

No worries jdog! In fact, you’ve just made me interested in the 1994 versions now...maybe that’ll be for when I grow my money tree! Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes PopGoesOldOllie's post:
  • jdogman