Holiday Thomas Layout? (NEW VIDEOS)

19 Replies, 16028 Views

Hello, I decided as this is tradition to set up a train layout for Christmas, INSTEAD of Taking over my room and my room becoming Sodor like it did last year XD, I should use my new properly set-up train table and instead of Bandai TECs, Do TnA Trains and rare Thomas Plarails this year!

Let me know if I should take Picture or video.
[Image: IMG-20180126-232218494.jpg]
Rest In Piece Friend
Thomas A. Wilson 2008 - 2018
Here is a quick video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOTmTMQq0u8
Rest In Piece Friend
[-] The following 1 user Likes ItsWAWGaming's post:
  • Off The Rails
That’s a cool little layout. I’m hoping to get mine together this week and after seeing your video, I’m inspired to press on.

I guess if you wanted to add or change anything, you could always add some trees. A lot of the big box US chain stores are stocking bottle brush trees, some in large bags with fake snow, that are a cheap alternative to model railroad trees.
(12-02-2018, 03:35 PM)Off The Rails Wrote: That’s a cool little layout. I’m hoping to get mine together this week and after seeing your video, I’m inspired to press on.

I guess if you wanted to add or change anything, you could always add some trees. A lot of the big box US chain stores are stocking bottle brush trees, some in large bags with fake snow, that are a cheap alternative to model railroad trees.

Thats what I was thinking, If you didn't notice, Off-Camera Under the shelves where Tom used to hide, My rolling stock and non TnA Engines that have no box are in a foam box that my original TnA D10 Came in, Theres another bin next to it  containing little hill pieces and trees and buildings.
I will get to work asap.
Rest In Piece Friend
  • Off The Rails
Also just curious, Has anybody scene that photo of the box of a Talk N' Action Edward?
Rest In Piece Friend
  • MuddyPoppins
Can you post the pic please?
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
Heres a quick photo:
[Image: IMG-20181202-101006753.jpg]

Inner Track: Oliver Speeding By with Passengers
Outter Track: TnA Diesel 10 Stopped at Ffarquar with pinchy raised and opened.
Rest In Piece Friend
I'm sorry...no a picture of a box to a T'nA Edward is what I would like to see a picture of please?...or even just a T'nA Edward itself.
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
i'm always amazed at this site!

this is a wonderful layout!

kudos to you.

i envy you. i wish i had the time
I like it WAW, have any snowplow or snow blower trains?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]