[Image: 003.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • mod thana, Nigels, Off The Rails
Nice set Super! Big Grin
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 3 users Like Nigels's post:
  • mod thana, MuddyPoppins, Super
I must say the headlights on these twp trains are about the brightest that any stock Plarail train has. Good job Plarail

Also this came in the box, could it be a contest entry for something? I have blurred out a couple spots in case it is. Can anyone translate.

[Image: img0042.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • mod thana
That IS a nice set! I didn’t preorder it but I’ve gotta admit I really like it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Off The Rails's post:
  • Super
Looks like it may be a questionnaire/Survey?

Google app translation:

<quote>
Answer to the questionnaire Now answer / from the presentation smartphone · mobile phone.pC. www.takaratomyfans.com/ A course B course Let's play in the family! Good luck) can heal alone? A lucky bag) It is not a present by lottery, and "a standby image for smartphones and mobile phones, wallpaper for PC" present! Please enter this information when you answer. Customer ID number Please enter the number on the right. JAN Code Number Please enter the number described on the product or package you purchased. Example SA 4 "90" 0.1011 0 1 2 3 4 5 In this case, please enter the JAN code number (example) 4904810012345. Thank you very much for purchasing Takara Tomy products. We are conducting a questionnaire to make products, please access the above URL and respond.If you cooperate, we will give prizes by lottery. ※ Child under 16 years old, protection Please respond with the person in charge. Please note that you may not be able to apply from some mobile phones.Please be aware that Takara Tomy Group
</quote>
[-] The following 1 user Likes ripley802's post:
  • Super
Thanks Ripley  Smile

Now thats what I decipher too, some kind of survey/questionnaire and if you participate you can be entered into a lottery for prizes, what prizes I don't know.

I can't connect with that Link though and I tried using the Link with the code after it and still nothing. Will try later in case the site is down.
More than likely Japan only even if you do get through, Super. Those little slips are included in pretty much every Takara Tomy product I've bought.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Trainfanz's post:
  • Super
Oh...Okay, thanks T-Fanz