My latest buy

5 Replies, 7531 Views

Hi there
Here's my latest addition which arrived today from japan.
I am very pleased with this Plarail Advance C57, it is I believe their first steam loco.
I have been invited to show my Blue Tracks at a show again in August and I shall be running this for sure

Attached Files
.jpg   C57.jpg (Size: 5.53 KB / Downloads: 49)
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2014, 02:33 PM by Penybontshed.)
[-] The following 5 users Like Penybontshed's post:
  • ActionChugger, HankAmericanEngine, sunhuntin, Trackmaster-Rail-Yard, Ucwepn
Very nice and nice that you were invited to another show. I can't see in the picture as it is quite small, does that run on Tomy blue tracks or is it an HO model?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
(07-09-2014, 02:45 PM)Super Wrote: Very nice and nice that you were invited to another show. I can't see in the picture as it is quite small, does that run on Tomy blue tracks or is it an HO model?

All advance trains run on blutrack, but only one "rail"
They are N gauge in essence, so you can run two at one time on the track

Try this Youtube link for more info
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=251ljW7rNEY
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2014, 03:16 PM by Penybontshed.)
[Image: forehead-slap-smiley-emoticon.gif] DOH! Of course it is, as you mentioned in your post. Geesh...sometimes my eyes read faster than my brain can absorb. I am happy to see that Plarail Advance has started making steam engines too. That C57 looks very detailed. I see they also have made a D51-200 steamer too.
(07-09-2014, 08:11 PM)Super Wrote: [Image: forehead-slap-smiley-emoticon.gif] DOH! Of course it is, as you mentioned in your post. Geesh...sometimes my eyes read faster than my brain can absorb. I am happy to see that Plarail Advance has started making steam engines too. That C57 looks very detailed. I see they also have made a D51-200 steamer too.
Very nice, if it becomes available as just the train then I will be very tempted!
I just assumed that if was in a set it would become available by itself. Good Luck [Image: good-luck-emoticon.gif]