Stuff I got!

4 Replies, 6145 Views

Just got a big bag o'TOMY tracks and Thomas engines and rolling stock! The bag I got at Goodwill for $19, and normally I don't go for TOMY or Trackmaster stuff, but I see this and... well, hey! I already had some Thomas Trackmaster stuff, but they aren't in this shot...

[Image: 0041-1024x576.jpg]

[Image: 0081-1024x576.jpg]

I plan on keeping my TOMY/Trackmaster collection rather small. I plan on getting Trackmaster Porter, Duck, Emily, Rosie, Plarail Connor, and maybe Caitlin and Hank, but not much else.
[-] The following 5 users Like Jaytrain1's post:
  • ActionChugger, emilyfan101, HankAmericanEngine, Super, Trackmaster-Rail-Yard
[Image: fantastic-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Congrats!
Evan Almighty and His Train Collection
[Image: banner12.jpg]
Awsome!
From Thomas To Today's Modern Diesels, They're All A Part Of My Rail-Yard!
Today I went to Target and there was one or two Thomas Trackmaster sets left, didn't pay much attention, but there were only three of the older Trackmaster sets, a Caitlin and two flashback Victors, the rest being the newer Trackmaster. I bought Caitlin. Haven't gotten to pictures yet, though. I hope to get a Trackmaster Porter, Duck, and maybe Rosie and Emily(only her tender was in the bag I got yesterday, disappointing) before the new Trackmasters take over entirely.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jaytrain1's post:
  • Super