Finally... BUSY BEE JAMES!

3 Replies, 6410 Views

Thanks to ucwepn and trackmaster rail yard, I got Busy Bee James at Toys R Us today! Big Grin

.jpeg   KakaoTalk_Subin Kim (???)_July 12, 2014-1.jpeg (Size: 130.82 KB / Downloads: 58)

.jpeg   KakaoTalk_Subin Kim (???)_July 12, 2014-2.jpeg (Size: 116.84 KB / Downloads: 58)

.jpeg   KakaoTalk_Subin Kim (???)_July 12, 2014-3.jpeg (Size: 109.8 KB / Downloads: 58)

.jpeg   KakaoTalk_Subin Kim (???)_July 12, 2014-4.jpeg (Size: 117.16 KB / Downloads: 58)

.jpg   KakaoTalk_Subin Kim (???).jpg (Size: 47.98 KB / Downloads: 58)

I'm highly satisfied about this engine, although a feature that disappointed me a little bit was James' face... The box has a "frowny" face, but the engine itself has a happy face. (I mean, who likes getting stung by bees...? Tongue)

Today was a pretty nice day... Hope everyone had a lovely day as well~
[-] The following 3 users Like emilyfan101's post:
  • HankAmericanEngine, sunhuntin, Trackmaster-Rail-Yard
(07-12-2014, 01:47 PM)emilyfan101 Wrote: Thanks to ucwepn and trackmaster rail yard, I got Busy Bee James at Toys R Us today! Big Grin

I'm highly satisfied about this engine, although a feature that disappointed me a little bit was James' face... The box has a "frowny" face, but the engine itself has a happy face. (I mean, who likes getting stung by bees...? Tongue)

Good buy! I'm glad you were satisfied with the model! I agrees that he shoul have a diffrent face as an angry or even sad face would have been better, but I'm glad you like it! Smile
From Thomas To Today's Modern Diesels, They're All A Part Of My Rail-Yard!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Trackmaster-Rail-Yard's post:
  • emilyfan101
(07-12-2014, 02:18 PM)Trackmaster-Rail-Yard Wrote:
(07-12-2014, 01:47 PM)emilyfan101 Wrote: Thanks to ucwepn and trackmaster rail yard, I got Busy Bee James at Toys R Us today! Big Grin

Good buy! I'm glad you were satisfied with the model! I agrees that he shoul have a diffrent face as an angry or even sad face would have been better, but I'm glad you like it! Smile

yep,I like it. I wish plarail would even do a face kinda like plarail powerful gordon face.

on the box, it means "honeybee james".yeahUndecided
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2014, 02:28 PM by emilyfan101.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes emilyfan101's post:
  • Trackmaster-Rail-Yard
I tested him today(yeahUndecided)he runs like a dreamBig Grin
clever,cheerful,confident. come on! It's emily!
[-] The following 1 user Likes emilyfan101's post:
  • Super