A Community Service Reminder

10 Replies, 7633 Views

Folks just a reminder that no matter how tempted you may be, never use your Plarail trains as a comb or brush.

As per the warning I received from Takara Tomy included with my train today.

[Image: placomb1.jpg]

Thank you for your understanding with this matter.
[-] The following 2 users Like Finno's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
I seem to remember Muddy using that as his avatar a while ago.

I definitely remember having to remove Diesel from my grand-daughter's hair, so maybe not such a pointless warning as you might think!
[-] The following 2 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • Finno, Super
LOL...right up there with not using Hair Dryers and Toasters in the shower and bath.

I do think that this happens often with the little ones though but this still begs the question, as the little ones don't read this insert,  if the parents have to be reminded then they have to have their Parents License taken away. Smile
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Finno
Bit like the packs of peanuts you get in the UK with a warning: "Warning This Product May Contain Nuts", sometimes I think the nanny state has gone too far, there is a reason that evolution has natural selection!!!
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like Nigels's post:
  • Finno, Super
LOL...and the key word is...May...LOL
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Finno
Oh yeah, this has happened more than once with my daughter. In fact, I’m pretty sure she took the warning as a suggestion!
[-] The following 2 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  • Finno, Super
(07-27-2019, 09:15 AM)chrisjo Wrote: I seem to remember Muddy using that as his avatar a while ago.

I definitely remember having to remove Diesel from my grand-daughter's hair, so maybe not such a pointless warning as you might think!

perhaps a cowcatchers are needed on all motorized trains to prevent them stuck on children's hair lol
[-] The following 3 users Like leylandvictory2's post:
  • drewbenn, Finno, Super
Carpet is actually a bigger enemy than hair. It doesn't seem like a big issue in Japan with Plarail though because carpet is less common inside homes.

I've been going through some of my engines that are more than 10 years old and they all have carpet fibres on the axles.

-plarnold
[-] The following 2 users Like plarnold's post:
  • Finno, Super
True, but it's still the ones full of curly hair that worry me most.
(This post was last modified: 07-28-2019, 12:47 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 3 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • Finno, Off The Rails, Super
also avoid playing plarail toys when you have pets especially cats. They are curious creatures.
[-] The following 2 users Like leylandvictory2's post:
  • Finno, Off The Rails