0 vote(s)
* You voted for this item.

Plarail Advance

16 Replies, 22013 Views

Bought myself a Plarail Advance C57 as a homecoming gift from my trip abroad; earliest arrival date is the 21st, and I'll post pictures on here upon its arrival to my collection!

Kind of excited, as it is one of the only steam engines currently produced alongside the D51; video review should be interesting, and a first for me.

Pics to come soon everyone!
Residential train-afficionado in training, and Thomas & Friends fan.

[-] The following 2 users Like HankAmericanEngine's post:
  • Super, thehsvdude
Excellent, look forward to seeing a close up video of this new steam engine in the Plarail Advance line. Do you have the D51?

At one time I had an interest in Plarail Advance but after viewing many YouTube videos and hearing some remarks I opted not to venture in. Most of the videos I saw showed the trains slowing down on the turns probably from friction and there was mention of derailments especially if the tracks aren't flat.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Howdy Super!

I actually don't have the D51, as it is currently available in a large set, whose price is fairly hefty for someone who gets by on modest means of YouTube revenue. ^^;

I'll have a very in depth look to this, as it is something all fans could easily jump onto if they so wanted, but the range is limited heavily due to the lack of engines and rolling stock readily available.

nice!are you gonna do a review?
clever,cheerful,confident. come on! It's emily!
[-] The following 2 users Like emilyfan101's post:
  • Super, Trackmaster-Rail-Yard
Howdy emilyfan101!

I do plan to do a review of this, as it is probably the only one of the Plarail Advance Series I will buy; I'll post the link to the review on my YouTube channel once I've filmed and edited it altogether.

[-] The following 3 users Like HankAmericanEngine's post:
  • emilyfan101, Penybontshed, Trackmaster-Rail-Yard
I have that loco, and have posted a picture of it. haven't run it yet but will be interested in your review. I really like the advance stuff, its just that bit more realistic and tremendous value as well!
Its all a bit susceptible to track irregularities but once sorted they look really good and run well.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Penybontshed's post:
  • Super
I've heard complaints about the track irregularities causing issues with the running of the Plarail Advance engines and rolling stock; speaking with the irregularities, I feel it's common to all Plarail, as long trains are susceptible to derailments with even the smallest track irregularities. Thank you for the information, and I'll keep that in mind when I do the review. Kind of excited waiting to finally have this one.

[-] The following 2 users Like HankAmericanEngine's post:
  • Super, Ucwepn
Plarail Advance C57 has finally arrived today; will be doing a live-stream about the line, unboxing, review, and comments from my audience tonight. Proper video review and running will be up in due time. Cannot post pictures as I cannot compress the pictures without losing the quality.

[-] The following 1 user Likes HankAmericanEngine's post:
  • Super
Thanks HankAmericanEngine
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Just finished? Nice live stream dude! Sorry i didn't comment it wouldn't let me but anyway awsome review!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Guest's post:
  • HankAmericanEngine