https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tuqyn4SE7O0
[Image: tho.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, The Train Kid
thats the 75th anniversary Trackmaster that was released with Gustavo and Raul
[-] The following 2 users Like rekp's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
For some reason when I saw this I had thought that it had custom features to it. Too bad only the smoke box is plated but I guess that is better than the bait and switch Plarail did with the JR Kyushu Sweet Train.
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, WoodWheel92
I’ve never seen these here in the Hinterlands. Have any members here found these at any of the big chain retailers?
[-] The following 2 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
Amazon may have it.
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
Has it even released in the US yet? A UK seller lists it on Amazon as to being released until Jan 1st. That seems like a weird release date since they would miss the whole Xmas buying frenzy.
It’s weird that the Thomas’ are pre-orders for December 1st, but Gustavo is “unavailable”, and Raul & Emerson don’t come up in a search at all!?!?
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Super
Duncans are selling all 3 in the UK . Maybe they are waiting for the xmas rush to subside as any us bound parcels are not likely to arrive by xmas
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2019, 06:16 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 2 users Like rekp's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
Duncans in the UK is the Seller on Amazon I found that lists them as Pre-Orders releasing Jan 1st.
Does that Drum Car actually make drum noises? Isn't $30 a high price for a Revolution train?

Duncan Amazon
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
hence why i said Duncans in the Uk in my response . I would be surprised if they didnt appear as US releases in January . It is a bit of a tradition in the Uk that they release 3 trackmaster releases early every year around this time . The strrange thing is they release them into the wholesale / distribution channel and not into the majors .
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2019, 09:31 PM by Super.)