Something Huge for the Layout

17 Replies, 17090 Views

Have wanted to try these for quite a while and had the perfect place for them in the layout. Managed to amass all the tracks, risers and Monorails in a months time at the auctions in Japan. We also have the yellow monorail coming to complete the set of 3. Already have ideas in my head for constructing an elevated monorail station for the tourists to ride the Caiden Town Skyway. Have the material ordered and on its way. In addition to the station I have already looked into lighting the tramcars and it looks to be quite easy with one of the trams completely empty for the placement of a battery pack but I may take a stab at using the voltage generators I have to save on the weight slowing the trams down.

Hop on board and get an aerial view of Caiden Town.

[Image: 006_zpsc1027808.jpg]

[Image: 008_zpsd6a1fa14.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 4 users Like Super's post:
  • emilyfan101, Gerisplarail1, HankAmericanEngine, thehsvdude
Love all the people in the station now thats Detail
[-] The following 1 user Likes thehsvdude's post:
  • Super
Thanks Thehsvdude

I think we must have close to 200 Plakids with more than half of them already situated in stations and other buildings in the layout. Still have a box full of them for more life in the set up to go. You will get a better look at them once filming starts which I am getting ready to do. Maybe our first release may come as early as this weekend.
Nice!!
Evan Almighty and His Train Collection
[Image: banner12.jpg]
Amazing!!!!!! That layout must be gigantic!
From Thomas To Today's Modern Diesels, They're All A Part Of My Rail-Yard!
Love the layout!
wowzers!! totally loving that monorail. well done!
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
Thanks all for the kind comments.
Looking great! Love the monorail wish they were better priced and more easily available.
Thanks Ucwepn. I think a monorail would look fantastic over your layout town with a few Zombies hanging on it.
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • ActionChugger, Trackmaster-Rail-Yard