Mr Motorman

8 Replies, 12836 Views

A while ago I said I purchased Mr. Motorman through the Hobby Search website. My kit comes with a blue car (it contains a motor in the event the engine cannot use "C" battery). A member on this forum asked to post a picture of the car when I got the kit. I finally have the time to post it here. It also comes with a decal (in the form of paper not sticker) to wrap around the blue car. It has the bullet train livery. The coupling is slightly different than the current tomy/plailrail/fisher price (see photos below).
[Image: IMG_2207.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2208.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2014, 09:32 PM by leylandvictory2.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes leylandvictory2's post:
  • ActionChugger
I like seeing new stuff! Big Grin
Evan Almighty and His Train Collection
[Image: banner12.jpg]
Thanks Leylandvictory2

Not sure what this means (it contains a motor in the event the engine cannot use "C" battery) Did this set also come with a green "C" size receiver and the remote controller? Thats a strange looking front hook or is it not a hook but a post? How does this work on a power engine or is this just to replace tender powered trains?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
(07-23-2014, 09:59 PM)Super Wrote: Thanks Leylandvictory2

Not sure what this means (it contains a motor in the event the engine cannot use "C" battery) Did this set also come with a green "C" size receiver and the remote controller? Thats a strange looking front hook or is it not a hook but a post? How does this work on a power engine or is this just to replace tender powered trains?

thank you. It comes with the "C" size receiver. This blue car replaces the tender powered trains or any engine that don't use the "C" batteries. I have been busy lately with moving my stuff to a new place, I will post more photos when I have time.
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2014, 10:02 PM by leylandvictory2.)
Excellent

So it has everything for all trains. Mine only has the "C" size receiver. Thanks, I would like to see the whole box and what came inside.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
(07-23-2014, 10:13 PM)Super Wrote: Excellent

So it has everything for all trains. Mine only has the "C" size receiver. Thanks, I would like to see the whole box and what came inside.

from the Tokyo Hobbies page.

[Image: 10140422p.jpg]

As for the content, I will post a picture later as I busy with work and get some $$$ to feed into this hobby Tongue
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2014, 01:28 AM by leylandvictory2.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes leylandvictory2's post:
  • ActionChugger
That coupling seemingly holds the rear locomotive coupling rigid so it can be pushed along by this power car. I wish they sold stuff like this separately.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ucwepn's post:
  • Super
love the design on that car!
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
(07-25-2014, 06:40 AM)Ucwepn Wrote: That coupling seemingly holds the rear locomotive coupling rigid so it can be pushed along by this power car. I wish they sold stuff like this separately.

same here. Only the receiver are sold seperately. Last time I check, the store is running low on Mr. Motorman. They only have the one that comes with a blue power car left. With the exchange rate (in Canadian Dollars), I find Hobby Search is way cheaper that Amazon.