Guess What Arrived Today:

4 Replies, 6243 Views

Today I received a special (and gigantic) package from the postman! Awhile back I ordered a very rare Trackmaster set! It was only out for a limited time along with the Glow In The Dark sets and engines. Today it arrived!

I introduce to you guys:

Thomas At The Abandoned Mine

.jpg   image.jpg (Size: 415.27 KB / Downloads: 82)

This set is giant! It has a large spiral that leads up to a working elevator that automatically sends an engine down to re-do the action again. The set includes a Muddy Thomas. The set also includes glowing gems that fit into the holes and hollow areas of the track elevators that can also be loaded into a mine at the top of the elevator with a lever. The set over all is awsome and I recommend it to all. I do however must say that the elevator can get stuck at times and may stop but normally corrects itself. I have to say,.......I love this set!
Also to note at the bottem of the elevator there is a light up base anda background at it's back with a very detailed mine that has glow in the dark printed gems on it.

Overall, I say if you can get it for under $150-$200 bucks, get it! ( Only if NEW)

I give it an easy 9.8 out of 10 anyday!

Forgot to note that the if the elevator isn't available that it will automatically stop any engine coming to it.
From Thomas To Today's Modern Diesels, They're All A Part Of My Rail-Yard!
(This post was last modified: 07-24-2014, 01:38 AM by Trackmaster-Rail-Yard.)
[-] The following 3 users Like Trackmaster-Rail-Yard's post:
  • emilyfan101, HankAmericanEngine, jdogman
Very nice and large set, nice find
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Trackmaster-Rail-Yard
(07-24-2014, 01:50 AM)Super Wrote: Very nice and large set, nice find

Thanks Super! Here is the Thomas I mentioned;

.jpg   image.jpg (Size: 329.53 KB / Downloads: 62)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Trackmaster-Rail-Yard's post:
  • jdogman
That is very cool. I wish I could get it, but I have a P.M. going to you about my current condition
[-] The following 1 user Likes TrainMan2001's post:
  • Trackmaster-Rail-Yard
TrainMan2001 it is available I think at amazon for $100 right now if you want it. I'd say it's pretty worth it.

Here is the link:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004ORQ450...SY165_QL70
(This post was last modified: 07-24-2014, 04:02 AM by Trackmaster-Rail-Yard.)