Supers Latest...

14 Replies, 22876 Views

Recent arrivals...

I must admit that the only reason I wanted this first set was to get the truck and HiLo for the containers but this whole set was so cheap I couldn't pass it up. Plus a second 4 car set for extra container cars.

Super Rail Cargo Set

[Image: 014_zps2ad4afbf.jpg]

Its not my choice of train but my Grandson wanted one after the first time he saw it.

Shinkansen Hayabusa

[Image: 013_zps850c1231.jpg]

This train wasn't actually a purchase, it was a bonus that came with a Lot of odds and ends we needed including 2 stations that I plan on customizing into an elevated monorail station.

Shinkansen Series 500

[Image: 012_zps9318cb4e.jpg]

I really wasn't that interested in getting this train but when I saw it was an eight car unit with a very low starting bid I put an opening bid just to follow how this auction would go knowing I would not win at that price. Well, wouldn't you know it, my low bid won. All the coaches sides open up so PlaKids can be sat inside.

Shinkansen Series 700 RailStar

[Image: 002_zpsed13bfd5.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • emilyfan101, HankAmericanEngine, sunhuntin
Great buys! Can't wait to see them on that layout! Where did you get that cargo set?
From Thomas To Today's Modern Diesels, They're All A Part Of My Rail-Yard!
(07-31-2014, 12:01 AM)Trackmaster-Rail-Yard Wrote: Where did you get that cargo set?

Thanks T-R-Y

Came from the Japan Auctions at Yahoo.
Ok, gotta check those out! Great buys Super
From Thomas To Today's Modern Diesels, They're All A Part Of My Rail-Yard!
Super, will you adopt me and my son?Big Grin
Evan Almighty and His Train Collection
[Image: banner12.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ActionChugger's post:
  • Super
(07-31-2014, 12:38 AM)ActionChugger Wrote: Super, will you adopt me and my son?Big Grin

Consider it done. First step in the process is for you to ship all your Tomy/Plarail stuff to me. Might as well throw in the DJ set up also. Then after I receive it all I will send you a message on what the next step will be. Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • sunhuntin
(07-31-2014, 12:51 AM)Super Wrote: Consider it done. First step in the process is for you to ship all your Tomy/Plarail stuff to me. Might as well throw in the DJ set up also. Then after I receive it all I will send you a message on what the next step will be. Tongue

We change our minds! LOL
[-] The following 2 users Like ActionChugger's post:
  • sunhuntin, Super
(07-31-2014, 01:03 AM)ActionChugger Wrote: We change our minds! LOL

Suit yourself...does that mean you aren't going to send me your stuff?
wowzers!! i love the freight set. i have one too, minus truck and forklift. that railstar is gorgeous! you are lucky i never saw it. did it come with plakids, or do you know what ones go with it?
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 1 user Likes sunhuntin's post:
  • Super
(07-31-2014, 01:08 AM)Super Wrote: Suit yourself...does that mean you aren't going to send me your stuff?
AngryBig GrinTongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes ActionChugger's post:
  • Super