Galaxy Express 999

13 Replies, 16905 Views

I moved this from out of Sunhuntins thread. I didn't realize where I posted it.

As for us, one of our last few trains we are looking for arrived today. The Galaxy Express 999...

[Image: 005_zps8ff06c2b.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 7 users Like Super's post:
  • DalaGStanator, HankAmericanEngine, Miksolo, MuddyPoppins, Nigels, thehsvdude, Ucwepn
man, thats pretty!
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 1 user Likes sunhuntin's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
They actually made one?! How'd I never know that?
[-] The following 1 user Likes DalaGStanator's post:
  • Super
Oh yes. It is getting harder to find especially the new in box ones that come with two characters from the show as Plakids.
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • Gerisplarail1, MuddyPoppins
Geris just won this train BNIB!!!
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
I know he wanted one but I actually thought he already had one. Looking at his web site I don't see it so I must be mistaken. Congratulations Geris on the find.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Gerisplarail1
Nice loco there guys, one I'll have to keep an eye out for Smile
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
I know this is an older thread, but I acually found it when doing a Google search for the 999. Does this engine have sound? I was thinking in one of the Japan auctions I saw a pic and on the bottom of the engine there was what looked to be a speaker? I may be completely off. I have seen a few of them on the Japan auctions and was tempted to try and snag one but since they are pricey I wanted to get all of the info I could. Thanks.. Smile
You are correct about the holes on the underside of the tender but alas it has no sound. At least mine doesn't have any. Just guessing but maybe they used a tender from another train, they planned on adding sound or there is another release I am not aware of.
Thanks Super. Is this one a limited release or just a sought after item, making it rare and somewhat pricey?