Cancelled 2008 Hit Toys Trackmaster Props

4 Replies, 2850 Views

Anyone have any information about several of the props shown on this 2008 packaging layout? Looks like there's a few mysterious pieces. A few green dual headed lamppost can be seen scattered across the layout like the Tomy ones from the Coal Station set. It looks like some grey-ish barrel pieces too, like the ones included with the road vehicles Jack, Alfie, etc.. at the time.
[Image: Screen-Shot-2021-08-12-at-1-39-30-PM.png]
Also noticed something in the blue ocean that looks like two white bulbs on a clear circular stand? Perhaps some for of a seagull accessory? There is even a peculiar box shaped piece to the left and forward of the coal loader.. 
This may be a stretch but it also looks like there is a hollowed our girder under the Roadway bridge with Elizabeth. last I recall there were none like this released?
And lastly I believe this has already been addressed but it looks like there's some sort of either cancelled red wagon in front of the Duke and Duchess' coach or maybe a prototype mail car still in the early stages...
[Image: Screen-Shot-2021-08-12-at-1-27-39-PM.png]
If anyone has any input I'd be very curious to know if each of these pieces were planned in any sets. Im sure there were so many cancelled items for the line still only waiting to emerge!
That double green lamp post does look kind of familiar. I can't make out any of the other objects as they aren't easily seen. Might there be a better picture somewhere on the internet?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
I just want to say that the prototype ice cream factory from the cancelled flip face percy set appears on this promotional layout

[Image: tempsnip.png]
[Image: icecreamfactory.png]
Train it, plane it, you name it!
[-] The following 1 user Likes GreatGordonFan's post:
  • Super
Thats the one that was never released right GG-Fan?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • GreatGordonFan
Yep Super, that was never released.
[-] The following 2 users Like MyGoodThomasFriend74's post:
  • GreatGordonFan, Super