Rainbow Bridge

3 Replies, 946 Views

Every time I watch one of Muddy Poppins videos I always admire the rainbow bridge. They have seemed a bit expensive to buy in thr past, but I noticed there is a new version out with only minor changes to the bridge itself. I had one on my watch list on eBay that was $77. I was sent an email asking if I'd like to make an offer so I offered $65 and it was accepted. Free shipping as well so not a bad deal I think. Funny thing though, after I committed to buying it another one popped up in my watch list, I clicked on it to remove it and noticed the price was only $48, but again, i already committed to buying the other one at $65. It must have gotten lowered by the seller after I put it on my list because I would have jumped on that price right away. Oh well, you win some and you lose some. I'm still happy I've got the bridge on the way even at the price I paid.
[-] The following 2 users Like Engineer Bob's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
Should be a big hit in the Xmas Layout Bob 👍
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
I also managed to get a Dokidoki mountain today along with some track and engines. I was in Hershey PA for a minor procedure, and I found someone selling this locally to my surprise, so I managed to contact them and make a deal. This is another piece that's been on my want list. Now I just have to figure out how to add all of this stuff to the layout.

[Image: IMG-20230526-211933.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Engineer Bob's post:
  • generic_truck_69420, Super
I am sure you will have no problems working these into a layout Bob. Both of them have tunnels (bridge) where you can loop something else under it like a Hotwheel track 😁
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]