Longtime Plarail/NGauge YouTuber - Yuto says goodbye

2 Replies, 351 Views

Yuto was a child when he started his YouTube channel featuring Tomica and Plarail.

And as he got older, he moved to NGauge and even showed people his large diorama setup.

But as we grow older, some go to college, get married, etc. life changes.

After 11 years on YouTube and sharing his love for trains, Yuto has said goodbye.  While Yuto doesn't say why he is leaving but saying the last few months, there have been things that has affected his life, it's something that many of us have gone through.

In Japan, it's often used in articles of how when one gets married, the wife usually requests for the husband to get rid of their model hobbies (which is not surprising as living quarters are small).

But for Yuto, he's a musician and wish him the best!

Thank you Yuto for a wonder 11 years!
(This post was last modified: 08-28-2023, 12:12 AM by KNDYNT2099.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes KNDYNT2099's post:
  • Super
Is he closing the Channel or just not posting any new content?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
(08-28-2023, 12:17 AM)Super Wrote: Is he closing the Channel or just not posting any new content?

I think he's not going to post anymore.  But I wish him the best.  He has a lot of awesome content, especially on how he built his diorama. 

But I totally understand where he is coming from.  Not many people are able to keep their hobbies going in childhood to adulthood.  It's one of the reasons why the secondary market is booming in Japan (also, from the pandemic of people trying to sell their trains).
[-] The following 1 user Likes KNDYNT2099's post:
  • Super