The Help Super Remember Puzzle

15 Replies, 23085 Views

Now that I am interested in looking into a train, I don't know what it is called. Help me find the name of a train with only the clues in Supers head. Here we go.

I have only seen it as a 2 car set
It looks more like Street Cars or Tram than a train
The color is red
The front and rear of each unit is rounded
There is one large headlight forward facing on the the first car roof and rearward facing on the second car

Anyone help me with this? I have seen this many times in videos and pictures but of course now that I want to learn more I can't seem to locate it.

Help [Image: i-dont-know-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
It looks very much like this one but my mind is telling me that it had a contrasting color around the window trim like tan or white.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtXQXXhO...fQmcCdurUw
(11-03-2014, 09:07 PM)Super Wrote: It looks very much like this one but my mind is telling me that it had a contrasting color around the window trim like tan or white.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtXQXXhO...fQmcCdurUw

It is the Meitetsu Mo Series 510. Plarail catalog number is S-51 it was part of their regular retail line!

Attached Files
.jpg   S51 Meitetsu Mo Series 510.jpg (Size: 59.78 KB / Downloads: 55)
.jpg   Plarail Meitetsu reallife.jpg (Size: 9.78 KB / Downloads: 55)
Thats IT!!!!!!! [Image: clicking-your-heels-smiley-emoticon.gif] Thank you so much Geris.

That streetcar is beautiful. I only recently became re-interested in this after getting our DisneySea 2 car tram. Now to only find one at a decent price. I can't seem to find them anywhere except Amazon and the prices there are a bit steep. Even my searches are turning up nothing. So it was sold by itself? I don't think I have seen a 2 car set released before. I had thought it might be part of a set. There seem to be quite a lot available new on Amazon but not in the usual places. The search is on to get one.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Gerisplarail1
http://www.jauce.com/auction/u70377260
Well look at that, a 2 car box. Many thanks Geris, you have solved the puzzle.

Wonder why its so expensive, is it rarer?
Hi there
I have never used JAUCE, is it simple?
any hidden costs or is it like ebay?
Thanks
(11-04-2014, 09:55 AM)Penybontshed Wrote: Hi there
Thanks

Hi Penybontshed!

JAUCE is fairly simple with the concept of putting items on a watch list and bidding, just like eBay, but once you make the bid, you cannot retract it under any circumstances; the only time your bid is "retracted" is when you are outbid by another bidder.

Other than that, there is a delivery charge fee, a bank charge fee, and a small percentage fee for depositing money into your JAUCE account.

Hope this helps!
Residential train-afficionado in training, and Thomas & Friends fan.

It is expensive due to it being out of print for so long so it is rare to find in box, I think it is an ok price. when I see them used, the white paint is usually in rough shape!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gerisplarail1's post:
  • Super
(11-04-2014, 01:21 PM)HankAmericanEngine Wrote:
(11-04-2014, 09:55 AM)Penybontshed Wrote: Hi there
Thanks

Hi Penybontshed!

JAUCE is fairly simple with the concept of putting items on a watch list and bidding, just like eBay, but once you make the bid, you cannot retract it under any circumstances; the only time your bid is "retracted" is when you are outbid by another bidder.

Other than that, there is a delivery charge fee, a bank charge fee, and a small percentage fee for depositing money into your JAUCE account.

Hope this helps!

Sounds good, is there a facility like Paypal then?