Nankai Rapit Peach

40 Replies, 50723 Views

Great news a dear friend of mine in Japan who I encouraged to sell Plarail on eBay has given us the opportunity to pre-order the Nankai Rapit Peach, to guarantee we do not miss out on this limited release, He and I came up with this idea after I contacted HobbySearch to see if they were going to carry this train they e-mailed me back saying it is too limited and they will not be selling it, I was like, no pre-order I do not want to pay huge inflated prices so I e-mailed my friend and he went ahead and set up a pre-order for me !
I asked him if he could get more than just mine so anyone here would get a chance at it on the day it will be released Feb. 26 so here is the link.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321653539313?_tr...EBIDX%3AIT

He just e-mailed after he posted this of course I put my order in already haha, If Hobbysearch wont let me pre-order I'll take matters into my own hands.

note that he offers 3 shipping options before you checkout click the blue arrow next to the shipping cost to change it to your liking.

good day to all!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gerisplarail1's post:
  • sunhuntin
Thanks Gerisplarail1

I couldn't find it listed at Hobby Search but on you recommendation for this seller I pre-ordered one also as this train is different with an unusual scheme just the this unusual guy likes them. The color contrast is great. And thanks for the heads up on the shipping options as I like my stuff fast and the expidited price is quite good.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • Gerisplarail1, KumaChan
(01-28-2015, 05:47 PM)Super Wrote: Thanks Gerisplarail1

I couldn't find it listed at Hobby Search but on you recommendation for this seller I pre-ordered one also as this train is different with an unusual scheme just the this unusual guy likes them. The color contrast is great. And thanks for the heads up on the shipping options as I like my stuff fast and the expidited price is quite good.

No I had to have My friend put this pre-order up for me because I e-mailed Hobbysearch and they are NOT going to carry this train, otherwise I would have preordered from them but my friend in Japan did this as a favor to those of us who like to pre-order to ensure we do not miss limited releases.
so don't say I am not looking out for you guysWink
looks like you and I Super are the first 2 pre-orders and rightfully so this is the only pre-order available for this train outside of Japan.
Great looking train! Its very cool. However, I spent too much on Plarail this month.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KumaChan's post:
  • Gerisplarail1
it is a pre order it doesnt come out for some time you can pre order it in Feb. no biggy. just posting for reference.
I sure am curious as to the reason why Hobby Search wouldn't carry it at all. Sounds strange since they seem to always have all other releases unless they couldn't get any guarantee on their order from Tomy. Your friend must have an inside track with Tomy to be assured an x amount of the Limited release. I wonder when Tomy say Limited, just what does that mean. Limited in numbers, limited in who they allow to sell them and where/ Like at certain station stops or something.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Gerisplarail1
Yeah I was also surprised when Hobbysearch said they would not have it. I am fairly certain this toy is exclusive to the main station that this train runs at so I guess Gift shop Exclusive.

(01-28-2015, 09:36 PM)Super Wrote: I sure am curious as to the reason why Hobby Search wouldn't carry it at all. Sounds strange since they seem to always have all other releases unless they couldn't get any guarantee on their order from Tomy. Your friend must have an inside track with Tomy to be assured an x amount of the Limited release. I wonder when Tomy say Limited, just what does that mean. Limited in numbers, limited in who they allow to sell them and where/ Like at certain station stops or something.

They have several differing severities of limited from as rare as fanclub member only exclusives to one event only exclusives. a step up train station gift shop exclusives, Plarail Shop location Exclusives, a step up Loves fun train series so sold for only one year or until the original amount produced is sold out no re-print after stock runs out, then you've seen and bought the limited 3 packs of trains usually with one that is very exclusive only to that 3 pack. and so on up to common retail train series numbered for easy collection
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2015, 03:46 AM by Gerisplarail1.)
Thanks for the info, very interesting. I just heard from your friend explaining what will happen when the train is released. I thanked him for getting this for us.
Yes Yamato sent me the same message I'll be contacting him tomorrow to see about that other train I am excited for otherwise I'll have to talk to other proxy buyers.
thanks, geri. you are wonderful to us.

he doesnt list shipping to new zealand, and ebay wont let me message him to ask.

"We're sorry we couldn't find an answer for you. Unfortunately, this seller is not able to respond to your question. We suggest reviewing the item again to see if your answer is in the seller's listing."
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2015, 05:28 AM by sunhuntin.)