2015 bachmann realeases

11 Replies, 13650 Views

Found this on the bachmann forums

This is Bachmann’s official list of Thomas & Friends™ announcements for 2015. While we are all excited by these new products, PLEASE do not email, call, or write to Bachmann asking about images or delivery dates. When we have the information or images, they will be posted on our website. Bachmann DOES NOT release any information to individuals. It is only fair to share with everyone at the same time.

HO Scale
WHISTLE & CHUFF THOMAS! TRAIN SET with ANALOG SOUND (00739) - Shipping now
CELEBRATION THOMAS (58740)
OLIVER (58814)
TOAD (77019)
MAIL CAR - GREEN (77018)

Narrow Gauge (HO models that run on N scale track)
NARROW GAUGE SKARLOEY (die-cast construction) (58601)
NARROW GAUGE OPEN WAGON (77201)
NARROW GAUGE BOX VAN - BLUE (77202)
NARROW GAUGE BOX VAN - RED (77203)

Thomas & Friends™ Resin Buildings
ENGINE SHED (35905)
TRACKSIDE STATION (35906)
CORRUGATED HUT (35907)
STORAGE SHED (35908)

Sodor Scenery
SQUARE WATER TOWER (45243)

Large Scale
WINSTON (91406)
ICE CREAM WAGON (98015)

50' x 2" THOMAS & FRIENDS™ TRACK PLAYTAPE® (09101)

The narrow guage realeases are exciting!
Proud owner of Tomy/Plarail trains. Cool
Okay. That's it. Bachmann, you won.

Time to make some serious dough for Oliver, Toad, and S.C. Ruffey. My only HO gauge engines.

Well, maybe a BNSF SD70ACe..
Residential train-afficionado in training, and Thomas & Friends fan.

[-] The following 1 user Likes HankAmericanEngine's post:
  • Ucwepn
Once I get out of my cast (never go exploring in the wilderness on Friday the 13th) im getting some lumber and making a HO train table for the soon to be realeased trains.
That is a lot of releases. I cannot believe they are actually making Skarloey. ROCKINATOR, did you break something. I got in a car crash the very same yesterday (which was also Friday the 13th).
Dislocated kneecap, have to wear a brace for the next 3-7 weeks. I think it's linked to my grade three incident, as it was the same knee
UPDATE:
Here are some of the Model pics from the soon to come bachmann trains (didn't include some because there were no actual pics of the models Undecided )

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 03-25-2015, 02:33 PM by ROCKINATOR.)
[-] The following 3 users Like ROCKINATOR's post:
  • HankAmericanEngine, NWRMainLineTerminal, Super
i know a little boy who would love that tape! he uses anything for train track, including the stripes on peoples clothes, or the seams in a cushion.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
Is that tape or a vinyl track bed? A roadway roll would be nice for streets on a layout.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
It's a tape super. it would be good for people making Layouts as a track plan right on the table. And of course for little people's to make more realistic tracks and yes a roadway roll would be pretty cool as well!
[-] The following 1 user Likes ROCKINATOR's post:
  • Super
There are several roadway versions of Playtape, including in colours such as blue, orange and red, in addition to the realistic black/grey.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DalaGStanator's post:
  • sunhuntin