Chrisjo's Layout of the Week

5 Replies, 6405 Views

Thought I'd take a picture of this week's layout before it all gets packed away in its boxes tomorrow - the room's needed for something else this coming weekend (yes, ridiculous I know, but what can you do?).

I'm running out of space now, no room for roads on this one really, you have to leave some room for your feet.

There are five circuits here, which means that as long as I match trains with similar speeds on each, I can just about manage to run 10 trains at once for a few minutes (before something goes wrong, like points which mysteriously change themselves!).

[Image: IMG_8589_zpsrblf6bxa.jpg]
[-] The following 6 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • Gerisplarail1, HankAmericanEngine, plarailfan, ROCKINATOR, Super, Ucwepn
Very neat Chrisjo. At least you can play with them for a while before having to pack them up. Wouldn't it be nice if there was a vacant warehouse where one could erect several different layouts and never have to take them down. Maybe a club, come to think of it, has anyone heard of any Tomy/Plarail train clubs anywhere, maybe in Japan?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Gerisplarail1
Great job, neat layout, and patterns. PGM
Mike Arnett Customthomas
Layout looks great my friend! I personally prefer a layout of a tad smaller in size but great none the less
Proud owner of Tomy/Plarail trains. Cool
Love it, I wish I had enough space to make a layout with that many circuits!
very nicely done!! the stuff of dreams!
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 1 user Likes sunhuntin's post:
  • Gerisplarail1