Powerful Gordon is a Movie Star

6 Replies, 7032 Views

So I was surfing youtube tonight, and I came across a very familiar face. It was one of my Powerful Gordons. My heart skipped a beat, but there he was! It was like seeing one of your kids on television for the first time. I didn't know it at the time, but one of my PG went to a youtube video maker and used it in his latest film. Please go and see him at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPZXvUXLt8Y

Thanks Rockinator for you fine comments!
Mike Arnett Customthomas
[-] The following 3 users Like Powerful Gordon Mike's post:
  • Gerisplarail1, HankAmericanEngine, NWRMainLineTerminal
very cool!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ucwepn's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Boy, that is one dedicated layout and train room. Its like its permanent, maybe a basement floor? Even parts of the wall are painted for the landscape. How did you know it was your Gordon?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
(03-24-2015, 01:52 PM)Super Wrote: Boy, that is one dedicated layout and train room. Its like its permanent, maybe a basement floor? Even parts of the wall are painted for the landscape. How did you know it was your Gordon?

That's like saying how did you know it was your kid.... No it's rather simple, I like longer eye brows . Original PG had very short eye brows, mine are very long.
Mike Arnett Customthomas
[-] The following 1 user Likes Powerful Gordon Mike's post:
  • Super
Well what a great coincidence that you came across the video with one of you children in it just by chance
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Yes, I was searching youtube for "Thomas the Train Gordon" and it popped up. Percyengine619 must have made another vedio with my PG, because the shot that caught my attention was the thumbnail photo of him standing next "The Original Thomas". But that photo is not in the video.
Mike Arnett Customthomas
[-] The following 1 user Likes Powerful Gordon Mike's post:
  • Super
Percyengine619 Is not allowed to remake the full movie, as he is on a copyright strike, but he can make clips of the movie. But he said in the live stream that the strike ended in May, so the full movie will be up around then. But you will see your "child" In other videos.
Proud owner of Tomy/Plarail trains. Cool
[-] The following 1 user Likes ROCKINATOR's post:
  • MuddyPoppins