new pre-orders

12 Replies, 16064 Views

Just got in all my reservations for summer Plarail product at Hobbysearch, so excited these new releases sound very cool no pictures yet but you know me, I trust Tomy plus have missed out on so much when waiting to see pictures then finding it is sold out!
[-] The following 2 users Like Gerisplarail1's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
Which ones did you order? I would bet that the first one on the list is on your list :-) Have you ever used the points the show in every listing? You must have had a lot accumulated with all the purchases you have made through them. What are they?

There looks to be only a few that are not renewals. I wonder if the S-44 JR Kyushu Limited Express Train Asoboy is any different from the JR Kyushu Limited Expess series 885 & 787?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
(04-22-2015, 04:10 PM)Super Wrote: Which ones did you order? I would bet that the first one on the list is on your list :-) Have you ever used the points the show in every listing? You must have had a lot accumulated with all the purchases you have made through them. What are they?

There looks to be only a few that are not renewals. I wonder if the S-44 JR Kyushu Limited Express Train Asoboy is any different from the JR Kyushu Limited Expess series 885 & 787?

yes here is what I pre-ordered!
http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10322551

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10322569

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10322550

and for Indigo:

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10322577

here is picture of real life 183 Asoboy which I showed in my last thread about new pre-orders, but here is the beauty again!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ah...I was right! Is the Loves Fun Train Series Door Opening and Closing Series E231-500 Sobu Line a totally new train or a renewal with opening doors?

That 183 Asoboy looks pretty cool and I would be interested once I see what the Tomy version looks like. Sorry, I don't remember that picture but then again I can't remember yesterday. I blame the 60's, 70's and 80's...what the heck 90's too!

I didn't browse the sets, better check them out too. Can't wait to see what those will look like. Glad Indigo got in on the pre-orders. Shes not into the Woody train or do you already have that?

So what about the points? I have only used Hobby Search as a research tool and have not bought from them. but may want to with me collecting new stuff to store away for the future.
oh yeah sorry forgot to tell about the points, well with each purchase you receive points that depend on the price of the item. Each point is worth one yen. Yes I have accrued hundreds of yen in points after I save up 1000 or more I use it on my next purchase, its not a ton but money off is money off, plus its not like their prices are high they are normal retail cost, so I am not paying secondary market inflation!

the E231-500 Sobu Line with opening doors is just a limited edition of one of the normal Plarail catalog trains! it is just neat to have the opening doors, can't wait to see if anything else will be different about it.
And I can't wait for you to receive your treasures and do one of your fine unboxing videos and Indigos too.

Really interested to see what these are and what they look like...

Disney Dream Railway Electrical Bridge Set
Double Track Rail Set Lead to the Station

And also this one. Expensive so I wonder what it may be...

Let`s Play with Tomica! DX Railroad Crossing Station

So you have been working on a new layout?

Thanks for the heads up. I am always checking their site for new listings but you always seem to see them first. Yes, free money is always good to have for your purchases. I assume you use SAL shipping, so is their costs reasonable and their packaging good? Since I am amassing to just store away I am not in the hurry as I normally am in using fast as fast can be shipping. Only bummer I see with them is they don't seem to have much in stock in the way of Thomas trains.
(04-22-2015, 05:03 PM)Super Wrote: And I can't wait for you to receive your treasures and do one of your fine unboxing videos and Indigos too.

Really interested to see what these are and what they look like...

Disney Dream Railway Electrical Bridge Set
Double Track Rail Set Lead to the Station

And also this one. Expensive so I wonder what it may be...

Let`s Play with Tomica! DX Railroad Crossing Station

So you have been working on a new layout?

Thanks for the heads up. I am always checking their site for new listings but you always seem to see them first. Yes, free money is always good to have for your purchases. I assume you use SAL shipping, so is their costs reasonable and their packaging good? Since I am amassing to just store away I am not in the hurry as I normally am in using fast as fast can be shipping. Only bummer I see with them is they don't seem to have much in stock in the way of Thomas trains.

I am interested in the Let`s Play with Tomica! DX Railroad Crossing Station just gonna wait a bit longer to see if any new info leaks in Japan. I use SAL for the items I can some are too big so I use EMS but I have in the past used my points to basically pay the entire cost of EMS shipping.

about lack of Thomas stuff yes that Sells out quite fast on Hobbysearch you have to be quick and always get your reservation in if you know you want one at normal retail price!

and haha I see the preorders first because I check everyday, I cannot really tell if anyone else in this group actually cares so sometimes I do not post when new pre-orders become available.
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2015, 05:10 PM by Gerisplarail1.)
I may just dive in and buy some trains from them just to see how it works out instead of waiting for new, boxed bulk purchases on the Japan auction site.

I am wondering that because they say Tomica on the crossing set its like the one that move automobiles by a piece of track. I have seen one like that that was more for the autos than the trains. So basically your layout would need both the blue Tomy track and the Road track for cars. Just a guess.
(04-22-2015, 05:16 PM)Super Wrote: I may just dive in and buy some trains from them just to see how it works out instead of waiting for new, boxed bulk purchases on the Japan auction site.

I am wondering that because they say Tomica on the crossing set its like the one that move automobiles by a piece of track. I have seen one like that that was more for the autos than the trains. So basically your layout would need both the blue Tomy track and the Road track for cars. Just a guess.

yes that is why I am waiting on that one, don't want to commit that much money to something I may not be too interested in. I'll keep you updated if I find out more on that particular set.

and yes a new layout is under construction.

and Today I will get my Winnie The Pooh set and Pokemon set from the same year then I will have all four (Hello Kitty, Doraemon, Pokemon and Pooh) but Jen has the Camera they left for National Robotics tournament in St. Louis this morning I have to stay home and work!
Work + Work = More Train Stuff.

BTW, does Hobby Search do PayPal?