Blue Plastic Tracks
Wobbly wheeled troublesome trucks - Printable Version

+- Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org)
+-- Forum: Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-36.html)
+--- Forum: Takara/TOMY/Plarail/Tomica world (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Wobbly wheeled troublesome trucks (/thread-638.html)

Pages: 1 2

Wobbly wheeled troublesome trucks - MuddyPoppins - 01-10-2015

Is anyone familiar with the troublesome trucks with the offset centered wheels that actually wobble side to side and kinda bobs up an down as they're pulled along???
I have only ever come across one...

RE: Wobbly wheeled troublesome trucks - Super - 01-10-2015

I actually thought we had a thread on the wobbly trucks but I can't seem to find it. Maybe it was on the other Forum before we moved to this site.

Anyway, I believe the experts know which set (1 or 2) the wobbly truck came with as I can't remember. Here is a picture of ours as we love them for a whole wobbly train ride. Also notice we aren't into faces and they have all been removed.

[Image: 001_zps9acf0f66.jpg]

[Image: 004_zpsca7a932d.jpg]

RE: Wobbly wheeled troublesome trucks - HankAmericanEngine - 01-10-2015

Howdy Super and Muddy Poppins!

Those wobbly trucks came in a variety of sets, and colours, from Plarail! To be honest, I don't ever remember that the trucks' loads could be removed from them; some sets and packs that included these were the Plarail Forward-and-Reverse Thomas set with the Sodor Search and Rescue Center, Percy and the Wagons set(included first Plarail release of non-motorized Rocky), a second release of the Pounding Mountain set, and a few other sets whose names elude me at the moment.

Hope this helps!

RE: Wobbly wheeled troublesome trucks - ROCKINATOR - 01-10-2015

The cargo on the back and go thomas set cannot be removed. I'm pretty sure, anyway.

RE: Wobbly wheeled troublesome trucks - sunhuntin - 01-11-2015

the trackmaster "thomas makes a mess" comes with wobbly trucks as well.

RE: Wobbly wheeled troublesome trucks - marclovestrainz - 04-05-2019

(01-11-2015, 12:31 AM)sunhuntin Wrote: the trackmaster "thomas makes a mess" comes with wobbly trucks as well.

Actually, that set only came with one wobbly troublesome truck, the other troublesome truck is just a normal one. I used to own the pack before I lost it.

RE: Wobbly wheeled troublesome trucks - Nigels - 04-05-2019

Sounds like another easy custom piece I could 3D print - off-centered wheels so you can modify the standard trucks lol!

RE: Wobbly wheeled troublesome trucks - Trainboy90 Productions - 04-05-2019

I have a wobbly troublesome truck

RE: Wobbly wheeled troublesome trucks - marclovestrainz - 04-06-2019

(04-05-2019, 10:17 PM)Nigels Wrote: Sounds like another easy custom piece I could 3D print - off-centered wheels so you can modify the standard trucks lol!

You sir, are a freakin' GENIOUS!

RE: Wobbly wheeled troublesome trucks - MuddyPoppins - 04-06-2019

Yes Nigels that would be very easy project, with huge potential to satisfy a very large demographic!
How about a wobbly wheeled express coach?
Maybe sell them as loose 4 wheel sets, or pre-made pairs of 2 that are already on axles.