Plarail TOMY Thomas NEW RELEASES

2055 Replies, 1646549 Views

What one was the Waku Waku? Is that the Pixar Disney one?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Yes, it's the SC-02 JR Kyushu WAKU WAKU ADVENTURE Shinkansen © Disney / Pixar
Old model with new wrap:

[Image: pic_sc02_03.jpg]
But now, when they shifted the release to January, this one is the only one on the January release list, so I wonder is that all for January, or the list could be expanded... We'll see.
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister No's post:
  • Super
Thanks Mr No

I am also curious if maybe it was Disney that wants the released moved. Maybe to coincide with something else that was put off because of the Virus. Plus, is this a General Retail Release or a special?
It will be general release, as the 2019 Waku Wakus:

[Image: 7b19421bb377c116a636871c4464e757-e1559267909340.jpg]
[Image: 11e2fb0648c32e6f57fe4f43308ffb52-e1562551613764.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister No's post:
  • Super
Thanks Mr No
Is this one you are interested in?
No, Super... No Shinkansens in my fleet, just commuter trains, trams and Thomas & Friends.

...And the supporting vehicles, like this new (October release Limited Edition) Keikyu Deto 11-12 Maintenance Train that just came! Big Grin

[Image: IMG-20201116-143215.jpg]
Keikyu Deto 11-12 with the rest of the Keikyu Fleet
(I'll post more pictures and a video of that one soon.)
[-] The following 2 users Like Mister No's post:
  • Super, Tharazero1
Hurray...you got it!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Mister No
Oh wow, Mr No, you managed to get the Keikyu Deto 11-12!

You’ll also be please to note the your video appeared at the top of the Bing search for this train.
[-] The following 3 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  • Mister No, MuddyPoppins, Super
SC-03 Doraemon-Go

Looks like no stickers which looks good.  They are using the no hub wheels for the middle and end cars which I am not a fan of so far.

[Image: Unttitled.jpg]

I take it that 'Fujiko-Pro' is a company that Plarail colaborated with on this train. Hmmm...besides Disney, have we ever seen a company's Logo stamped on the chassis before?

[Image: Untitluyed.jpg]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Mister No
The little stickers that we see on some pictures of this train (here on the first passenger doors, window, and two on the body of the first car; Doraemon cat face on the middle doors is not a sticker!) are optional: they are coming separately with the train, and you can decide if you're going to apply them or not. Personally, I don't think I'll apply them.
[Image: Doraemon-GO-Train-2-Tomy2.jpg]
[On a side note: I just pay today my pre-ordered 2 Doraemon GO! Trains to Hobby Search. It's interesting that you don't get the estimated shipping cost prior to pre-ordering, only when they get in stock the item you pre-ordered (and by that time you cannot cancel the order). So today I get the email with the shipping cost ("Registered Air" was one of the cheapest options available for my country) - and it's almost as one train! Two trains are 2,550 yen (Total: 5,100 yen), shipping cost is 2,270 yen (Grand Total: 7,370 yen). But, I suppose, it's the only way to get it, because that train is already labelled as "Sold out"...]
[-] The following 2 users Like Mister No's post:
  • chrisjo, Super