Pounding Mountain Set: Not Worth the Money (to me, and DEFINITELY to my Mom)

13 Replies, 14677 Views

(06-22-2016, 01:29 AM)Super Wrote: So if I got this straight, you bought a brand new Plarail Pounding Mountain Set and you are upset that you can't modify it into something the set is not designed for? I have seen many YouTube videos with this mountain and if I remember correctly not in the way intended but I may be confusing it with a Trackmaster one..

Trackmaster doesn't have blue track... Although, at least from what I've seen, a lot of Trackmaster sets don't have good playability outside of themselves and easy compatibility with other sets. I've always had good experiences with Plarail, and I guess I'm just really salty that they've let me down for their first time. I'll say what I think, however, and I am very upset over not being able to use it in a larger layout. Mom won't be happy at all when she sees it on a shelf all the time, and the disappointment will only get worse after being screamed at and not being able to talk to my Mom for a whole night without causing her a headache.

Also, the picture you're showing is of the older version of the set. The newer version has a sticker instead of a castle, and a log truck instead of two troublesome trucks.

I've also forgotten to mention that the surprised face Thomas included in my set is a factory error. The printed decals on one side are off center, and on the other side, they're askew.
Creator of upcoming series "Sudrian Tales"
Amateur voice actor
Still haven't painted FFF's Daisy lol sorry my guy (i promise I'll get that airbrush kit soon)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pounding Mountain Set: Not Worth the Money (to me, and DEFINITELY to my Mom) - by Miksolo - 06-22-2016, 01:38 AM