silver percy

41 Replies, 32852 Views

Education and mindset are relative to each individual, but FACT is substantial and concrete.
Without fact, education and mindset is speculative.
Proof of fact is what reality is.
Like we have all replied, there not one shred of PROOF that a silver Plarail Percy exist, which makes it simply an unsubstantiated theory and fantasy.
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Off The Rails
Yes, I have been wrong. I can't name anything specific but I can accept that. I guess the time Muddy Poppins found an un-motorized Plarail Splatter is some kind of example. I had previously seen an image of the set it came in months before but I brushed it off confusing it with a similar product. It was only then, thanks to that memory, when Muddy Poppins asked me, that together we had re-discovered the Plarail Lady and Diesel 10 Chasing Set.

I think we are just going around in circles and any minute now, a moderator will probably step in as it is not going anywhere.

Thinking back earlier in the thread, while my I stand by my points about finding trevor369's posts confusing to read, I apologize for saying "No offense" to you. I've had moments in my life when I was younger when people who said that to me were still being offensive, and I do not want to repeat that myself.
[-] The following 2 users Like jdogman's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Off The Rails